Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
On Thursday 7th April in Wollongong Australia aged 73. Dearly loved husband of Patria. Loved son of the late Jack and Olga Stuart, loved father of Stephen, Sam, Tom, and Andrew. Loved brother of Kim and Gael (deceased). A celebration of Wayne’s life and interment of...
Passed away on May 19, 2022, after a short illness aged 84. Dearly loved husband of the late Francie. Much loved father and father-in-law of Dale and Wayne, Barry, and Wendy (deceased) and Ron. Much loved grandad of Kelly, Anthony, Jenna, Michae, Josh, Marti, and...
Peacefully at home surrounded by his loving family, on Thursday May 19 2022, in his 85th year. Beloved husband of Sandra, dearly loved father and father-in-law of Nahina and Robert, Kamari and Michael and the late Glen. Devoted and supportive Koro of Táne, Kiara,...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices