Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Peacefully at home on Monday, September 14, 2020, aged 72. A loving, caring and patient wife of Jim, devoted mother and mother-in-law of Michael & Sarah, Gregg & Shirani, and Zolene & Mark. Loved Gran of Rachel, Olivia, Otis, Rosie, Thomas, Indie,...
Peacefully on Thursday, August 27, 2020, aged 96. Dearly loved wife of the late Norris. Much loved mother and mother-in-law of Robert and Lois (Christchurch), Linda and Frank (deceased) Wall (Hokitika), Jennifer and Phillip Barry (Perth W.A), Debbie and Paul...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices