Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
5 February 1940 – 17 February 2020 – Passed away peacefully at home. Dearly loved husband of the late Ann. Treasured dad and father-in-law of Shane, Nigel, and Carla and Adam. Best buddy of Mischief. Loved brother of Julie, Grace, and the late John, and Jack. Loved...
On Thursday, February 13, 2020, at Nurse Maude Hospice, Merrivale, aged 67 years. Loved daughter of the late Roy and Grace Roberts. Loved sister and sister-in-law of Graham (deceased) and Pam (Kati Kati), Shirley and Lank Guenole (Kumara Junction), Noel Roberts, Jude...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices