Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
On Monday 18th January 2021, at his home in Hokitika. Aged 71 years. Loved Son of the late George and Ivy Shannon. Loved former husband of the late Jenny, much-loved father and father in law of Pauline and Neville Beattie (Rangiora), Kelvin (Brisbane), Carey and...
On Wednesday, December 30, 2020, peacefully at Te Nikau Hospital, Greymouth, aged 84 years. Much loved and dearest wife for 55 years of the late Digger Foster. Much loved mother and mother-in-law of Tony and Carl (deceased), John and Michelle (all of Christchurch),...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices