Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
- Passed away suddenly at home on October 1, 2020, aged 68. Dearly loved wife of Simon. Loved mum of David, and Stephen. Loved grandma of Holly, and Theodore. Loved daughter of Peggy. Loved sister of Mary, and Sally and a loved aunty, cousin and friend of many. ...
Peacefully at home on Monday, September 14, 2020, aged 72. A loving, caring and patient wife of Jim, devoted mother and mother-in-law of Michael & Sarah, Gregg & Shirani, and Zolene & Mark. Messages to 91 Beach Road, Kakapotahi, Ross...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices