Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
On Thursday, January 16, 2020, aged 67. Loved husband of Trish O’Regan, loved father and father-in-law of Angelique, Jimmy, and Alex, step-father of Sean, Vanessa, and Jeremy. Much loved grandfather of Jeremy, Nick, Christopher, Lance, Joel, and Matthew. Loved...
Suddenly at home on Monday, January 6, 2020, aged 74 years. Dearly loved husband of Roni for 54 years. Treasured and adored father and father-in-law of Michelle and Stu Greaves, deeply loved and treasured grandad of Kirsty-Lee, and Georgia (Bush pig),...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices