Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Peacefully on Saturday, June 19, 2021, aged 95 years. Dearly loved wife of the late Ivan, loved and devoted mother and mother-in-law of Robert & Janette, and Catriona. Loved granny of Amy and Errol, and great granny of Jackson. Messages to 47...
Passed away peacefully surrounded by his family on Sunday, 20 June 2021. Loved father of Tapu and Richard, Turi and Vic and Suzi. Beloved Paua, Paua Nui, Poppa. Much loved Uncle of many nieces and nephews. The funeral service will be held at Arahura Pa, on Thursday 24...
14-12-1965 - 19-06-2021 Dearly loved daughter of Barry & Judith. Loving sister and sister-in-law of Andrew & Julie Loved aunty of Jayden, and Lee. Special friend of Bronwyn & Neil Lilley. Messages to 28 Lake Kaniere Road, Hokitika 7811....
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices