Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Passed away unexpectedly at home in Jacksons Bay on November 15, 2020, aged 71. Dearly loved dad and father-in-law of Lauren, Nick & Kirsty, and Chloe. Loved Poppa of Cooper, Bodhi, Brax, and Lulah, and a good friend of many. A service to celebrate Bob’s life...
Passed away as a result of an accident, doing what he loved, on November 12, 2020, aged 50. Much loved son of Esmae and the late JJ Snr. Treasured dad of Jade, loved little brother of Lisa and Jamie, and a loved uncle, cousin, nephew and friend of...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices