Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
On May 14, 2021, with sadness, Stan passed away in his 83rd year. Dearly loved husband, soulmate, and occasional thorn in my side of Myrna. Love dad and father-in-law of Gaylene, Derek, and Darryl & Angela. Loved grandad of Jenna, & Ben; Lena, Sky, Lara, DJ,...
On 7th May 2021 at the Te Nikau Grey Hospital, aged 80 years. Dearly loved wife for 60 years of Tex. Much loved mum of Tex Jr., and Raelyn and Richard. Loved nana of Cavan, and a loved sister of Colin Tinett. Messages to the Cain family, 163 Hall Street, Hokitika...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices