Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Attended his final callout on January 17, 2022, aged 61.Beloved husband, soulmate and best friend of Cate.Much loved and treasured dad and father-in-law of Hayden & Lauren, Emma & Sam, and Hannah & Jasyn.Adored Grandy of Michael, Maia, Jack; Sophie,...
On January 16, 2022, peacefully at Ultimate Care Allen Bryant, Hokitika, aged 93. Dearly loved wife of the late Arthur. Loved mother and mother-in-law of Helen and Brian (dec) Singer (Hokitika), Jenny and Ray (Runanga), Eileen and Rodger (dec) McLeod...
Passed away suddenly on January 11, 2022, at his beloved Kawhaka paradise, aged 71. Dearly loved husband of Yvonne, much loved Dad of Tamara & Scott, Emma & Chad, Natasha & Shaun, Eden & Fraenzi, Michael, Kitt, and Lily. Beloved Grandad of Jorja,...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices