Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Passed away on December 6, 2021, aged 55. Dearly loved father of Gwyneth. Loved son of Alan and Alma (deceased), and Alan’s partner Gill. Loved brother and brother-in-law of Deborah & Ian Cameron, Rebecca & Bruce Pearson. Loved uncle of his nieces Emma,...
Passed away at home, on December 4, 2021, after a courageous battle, in her 79th year. Dearly loved wife of Bernie, loved mother and mother-in-law of Pete and Deanna, Maree (Bid) and Dave, loved Nan of Becky, Hayden, Katlin, Amy, Lara, Mackenzie and great-Nan of...
Passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, December 1st, 2021, Three weeks short of his 67th birthday. Geoff left behind two sons Nathan and Ryan Rowell.We would like to invite Geoff's friends to a celebration of his life at the Wakatu Hotel (Nelson) on Saturday, December...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices