Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Friend to most, loved by all. Passed away peacefully at home surrounded by family at Southside, on Thursday, June 25, 2020, aged 79. Loved Dad of Michelle, Doug and Tracey, Raylene and Grant, Les and Teena-Maree, Rose, Adam and Amy, Theresa (Bubbles)...
Passed away peacefully at home surrounded by whānau on Monday, June 15, 2020. Loved Wife of Hemi Mason. Mother and Mother-in-law of Crystal and Ant, Shanita and Jamie, and the late Cheryl. Loved Touie of Shanice, Tama and Cassidy, Shiana and Alan, Tainui, Tenaya and...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices