Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Passed peacefully at Hokitika on July 15, 2021, aged 75. Dearly loved husband of Linda. Loved father and father-in-law of Graeme and Laurette, Janine and Gaz, and the late Tania. Loved grandad of all his Grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Loved brother of...
Passed away peacefully at Ultimate Care, Allen Bryant Hokitika on July 15, 2021, aged 77. Loved husband of Pat. Loved father and father-in-law of Shane and Lynda, Carmen and Arnaud. Loved Poppa of Cole, and Samuel. Many thanks for the care given by all the...
Passed peacefully on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, aged 87 at Ernest Rutherford, Nelson. Dearly beloved husband of Gale. Loved father of Catherine (Richard, deceased) and Paul, and Rosemary and Matthew. Much adored grandfather of Julian and Angela, Jackie...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices