Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Peacefully at Te Nikau Grey Hospital, Greymouth, on Sunday, March 28, 2021, aged 79 years. Loved wife of the late John, best mum of Jen & Pete, Adie & Daz, Johnboy, and Belinda. Treasured and adored nana of Cameron, Bridie, Maddy, Finn, and...
Born Greymouth October 12, 1942, died peacefully surrounded by a loving family on March 23, 2021, Woodstock, Hokitika. Son of Ruby Cynthia Hodgkinson and Howard Reginald Win. Darling husband of Natalie June Win (nee Allan). Brother of the late Rae Edmund...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices