Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
On Monday, September 20, 2021, suddenly at Ultimate Care Allen Bryant, Hokitika, aged 81. Dearly loved wife of Brian for 52 years, loved mother and mother-in-law of Peter and Melanie, Donna and Clyde Hurley, loved nana of Molly, Toby, Izzy, and Frankie. Loved daughter...
Died peacefully after a short courageous battle, on 12th September 2021, surrounded by her loving family. Dearly loved wife and best friend of Kevin, loved and respected mother and mother-in-law of Brendon & Casey, Linda & Jason, Allisa & Dwayne, much...
Member of NZ Order of Merit, Justice of the Peace. Aged 76 years. Passed away peacefully at home surrounded by whanau on Sunday, September 12, 2021. Dearly beloved wife of Paul. Devoted mother and mother-in-law of Pauline and Brent (Wellington), Geoffery and...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices