Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Passed away suddenly on August 31, 2019, aged 74. Dearly loved mum and mother-in-law of Michelle and Tommy, and Jamie and Rachel. Loved nana of Christine, Alexander, Emelia-Rose; Roy, Katelyn, Nicole, Dean, Cameron, Mikayla, and Liam. Loved great nana of Sophie, and...
Peacefully on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 aged 69. Loved and devoted partner of Rosemary, loved and caring father of Taryn, and Jayne, and a loved stepfather of Tim, and Rachael. Loved Pops of Lucas, loved grandfather of Steffan. Loved brother of Wayne, Ann, and...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices