Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
“Kind and Courageous”. 03-10-1948 - 04-04-2020 Died peacefully at Grey Base Hospital, Greymouth. Dearly loved wife of the late Bernie. Much loved Mum and Mother-in-law of Maria, Ged and Fleur, Mike and Virginia. Loving Grandma of Amanda, Olivia, Liam,...
16/01/1950 to 01/04/2020 - Died peacefully at home surrounded by his family. Dearly loved partner of Wendy Stuart, husband of the late Cheryl. Loved father and father-in-law of Paula and Wesley Jones (Kowhitirangi) & Tash McLaren and David Cooper (Hay, NSW). Loved...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices