Hokitika Family Owned & Operated Funeral Directors and Monumental Masons
Passed away on 27 February 2021, in Hokitika, aged 81. Beloved husband of Carol. Loved father of Jackie, Tony, Natasha, Cory, and Tanya. Cherished grandfather of Deborah, Joseph, Brandyn, Bailey, Jesse, Shaniece, Monique, Larissa, Billy-Jean, Xavier, and Novayah....
After a brave battle on February 26, 2021, aged 79. Loved son of the late John (Togo) and Violet (Vi). Loved brother of Mervyn, Evelyn, Barry, Nevil, Rex and the late John (Tunny), Muriel, Hazel, and Raymond, and a loved uncle, cousin and friend. Messages to PO Box...
- Both burial and cremation
- Fully qualified & trained staff to discuss & plan funeral services
- Professional advice & guidance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personalised funeral services
- Professional registered funeral directing staff
- Service sheet & photo printing on our premises
- Visual tributes & video recording equipment
- Years of experience
- Funeral celebrants
- Cemetery search & plot location services
- Modern hearses
- Pre-arranged & pre-paid funeral plans
- Competitive funeral prices